This past weekend I flew down to Utah to attend a photography workshop with Julie Parker. I had such a great time and learned so much. I'm so grateful to her for imparting some of her knowledge onto me. She is so talented and it was so much fun to get to know her. I also want to thank my wonderful hubby who stayed with the kids, my in-laws for helping out so much, and my sister for the great accommodations too!
I had the opportunity to photograph these two little girls, Oakley and Greeley and they were so adorable!













8 comments:
How cute! I LOVE the first shots most! So cute! You do such a great job my friend!
wow! amazing shots.
Adorable pics. You're a great photographer!
Lady!
You so amaze me with your photography! I so wish we lived closer so I could learn from you. Fantastic job. I am so happy you had a chance to learn from Julie. I know how much you admire her work. What a great opportunity and what a fabulous husband to support you the way I know he always does. Kristin Esplin
Beautiful work! Do you charge people for that? Cuz you should.
K - love your backgroud - but everytime I do a backgroud from another site other than blogger it screws up my settings and takes all my friends links out! How do you do it girl! Also - how do you get the visitors link on there? I just found a site where you can yearbook yourself! Here is the link..http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ -YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!
Great job! Next time you do a workshop- let me know! I've been wanting to do one too. Let's make it a date!!! ;)
nice work, good job.
Post a Comment