I've been tagged by Wendy and I'm supposed to reveal 6 random/or little known facts about myself. Hmm....
1. I'm a huge sports fan. I love to watch most sports but my favorites are baseball and football. My favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys and the Seattle Mariners.
2. I used to own a retail store in Country Village in Bothell until I became a mom.
3. Even though I seem outgoing or outspoken to most people...deep down I'm really shy. My mom was the same way.
4. If I have been working on something creative (i.e. photography, scrapbooking, etc.) before bed I have a super hard time going to sleep. I lay and think over things forever before I finally doze off.
5. I did foster care for 3 years.
6. I can't stand being disorganized but I'm not organized. Those of you who enjoy organizing...give me a call I have the best job for you! :-) Or, if you know a good professional organizer please send them my way!
Okay now who should I tag? Let's see.....
Leslie B., Jill Z., Heidi W., Tasha C.




7 comments:
What kind of store did you own? Our great minds might think alike some times but you lost me on the sports. I'm not a sports fan at all!
We owned an antique/home accessories type store. It was really small but a lot of fun.
Your Cowboys play my Packers in two weeks. Yeah! I feel like I haven't talked with you forever. Hope all is well!
FUN! i loved learning more about you!
the 411 i my private "journal" blog. not even my husband has seen it! ;)
Fun to read. Now I'm going to have to think here of my 6...
wow, I didn't know that stuff. Pretty cool
What a great idea...loved learning more about you! I will have to get to posting...
Post a Comment