Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He's Off!


Today Alex ventured off to his first day of school. First grade, it's so hard to believe. He was very excited and couldn't wait to get to the bus stop. I got very few pictures because he didn't want to stop long enough to take them! It's a landmark day for me as a mom, sending my baby off to the first grade ALL DAY long. I'm very excited for him and his new adventures but there is a part of me that wishes he were still here at home where I can protect him and help him. I will miss him during the day but I'm so proud and excited for him. Cole had a hard time this morning...he will miss his big brother terribly. Hopefully when he starts preschool next week he will feel better about the new arrangements. It was fun for Alex to have his daddy at the bus stop with him too! Now we wait to hear how things went...........

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I have to add "and running" to your blog title. Once they start school time seems to speed up. Each year goes a little faster until you're looking at your baby starting his junior year and the prospect of an empty nest in the near future.

satcy said...

Yeah Alex!

Bennett Family said...

he is so darling! what fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! He is so big! My goodness! And yeah for the potty training! SO happy for you girlie! I remember those days! Would love to chat with you sometime - home most all the day now since I have put all my kids on the bus for school and it has cut down on my driving everywhere! Yeah! Talk soon budding photographer!

Ronda said...

You always take such cute photos! All your kids are just adorable. The years do go really fast. Enjoy them!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.