Monday, October 13, 2008

The Express


This past Friday Bryan and I were able to go on a date and we decided to go and see The Express. It was a great movie about Ernie Davis and his mark on the world during the civil rights movement. Bryan and I were deeply touched by the movie and the light it shed on a difficult time in our nation's history. It made us really pause and think how far we have come as a nation just in the last 40+/- years. We couldn't help but think of our little guy Greyson and how grateful we are to be able to have him as part of our family. He has been a true joy.
If you are looking for a good movie, we recommend it!

1 comment:

Leslie Behunin said...

I'm not much of a movie person but I do like movies that are based on real people, experiences or historical events. I will have to see this one, thx!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.