Monday, September 15, 2008

Preschool for Cole

Cole has been anxiously waiting to start preschool this Fall. It's been the motivation behind his recent potty success and each day his brother went off to school without him it's been difficult. But Cole had his first day of school and he was so excited to go! His teacher said he did great with friends and wasn't shy or timid at all. But, he did proceed to tell his teach "no" on several occasions which she didn't take kindly to. {I don't blame her at all, I feel the same way! :-)} He heads back today for his 2nd day and after mommy and daddy explained the rules for school (again) we are hoping that he will do great. Cole wears his heart on his sleeve. He is a sweet and loving boy. We love you buddy!








7 comments:

satcy said...

Darling pictures. Yeah Cole! Congrats on your first day. I think it always takes the first couple of days for kids to figure out the boundaries and whats allowed and whats not.

Wendy said...

What a smile! You can practically feel the excitement he is feeling.

Zappe Family said...

Those shots are so great of Cole! Congrats on his first days of preschool! So fun!

Jill said...

Wow, he has really grown up! Can't wait to see you guys again. Mason has grown up a lot as well and it would be fun to see how they play together. Preschool has been great for him as well. Look worward to seeing you guys soon. I love your blog. I don't leave comments, but I'm sure looking. Your photos are AWESOME! What a fun/neat hobbie & talent. Love, Jill

The Wright Family said...

Wow he is so cute! What a little man. He's growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

He's growing up. I miss that cute guy.

satcy said...

Sure sure, rub it in. Actually, it was a fun game to watch. I gotta give respect to Barber. Good grief he can't be stopped. Besides the third quarter, it was a good game. Would love for a rematch in the NFC championship. Now if we could just get those Giants!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.