Friday, September 5, 2008

Last Days of Summer


Our family enjoyed a great trip to the Oregon Coast this past Labor Day weekend. We created some great memories and loved every minute of it!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

Okay girl - love the photos in the slide show - you are so great at what you do!! So when we went to OR for a trip - we froze are fannies off! Oh my goodness - Sept seems like the time to go - so nice! We will have to do that!

Bennett Family said...

wow...you got some FANTASTIC pictures!!!

The Wright Family said...

So beautiful pics! You guys always go on neat trips. I can't believe that Alex is already in 1st grade! It seems like just a day ago I was looking at his first day of Kindergarden pics!

debi said...

Love the photos as always. What is your secret for the cute background......do tell

Julie said...

You're pictures are always so awesome! You need to start a photography business. Looks like tons of fun! I miss you so much. Enjoy Washington before it rains a ton!

Melissa said...

I love the beach and its always a great place for pics. You got some cute ones--great job!

debi said...

thanks for the 411

loved the site

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.