

This past weekend we enjoyed a fun filled two days in and around Oregon. We woke up early Saturday morning, packed the suburban up and headed to Hillsboro for a wedding. We arrived at a small Catholic church in the country just in time for the nuptuals. It was special to see Nicole and Rob exchange vows. There is something about weddings that is so special. They are so filled with hope and faith for the future! I even got a little teary eyed. Next, we headed off to a nearby octagonal barn where they held the reception. There were sunflowers adorning all of the tables and white lights in and around the barn. It was very charming. The boys were a bit tired after a long day but they had a lot of fun with their new friends Deo and Charlotte (ring bearer and flower girl). Alex worked on his photography skills and Cole experienced his first kiss. So cute!














3 comments:
Great photography! I like the barn and sunflowers idea. Really cute.
That last picture with Cole is so precious!!
Fantastic pictures, Danielle! They are so professional and artistic. I am going to forward them to family. If you have any others of the wedding, I'd love for you to send them my way.
Great to see you all at the wedding; wish we could have visited more-
Love,
Patsy
Post a Comment