Monday, July 7, 2008

Cole

Cole has been a busy little boy this summer. Learning to ride a bike instead of his tri-cycle. Learning to swim and trying to master the potty thing! He is becoming such a big boy! We love you so much little man!



















6 comments:

debi said...

These photos are so striking. Nice job behind the camera. Darling subjects make for great pics!

Unknown said...

These are great pics of your kids. They look like a pro took them!

Bennett Family said...

you are getting some AWESOME shots!!!! what program did you use to edit these?

Danielle Weathers said...

Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun.

Oh Niki, I used Picnik to edit them. I love it! But now I need to learn Photoshop. I just got it not too long ago and I have no idea what I'm doing. Ugh!

Jolley Family said...

Where did you take the photos? Great idea for the location wherever it was! They are darling!!

Danielle Weathers said...

Holly-

I took the pictures in downtown Enumclaw. It was a lot of fun!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.