This past weekend we enjoyed beautiful sunny weather at the beach. The boys had so much fun exploring, building a fort, and just spending time with family.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visitor Map
Say Hello!
If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.
Alex
Cole
Greyson
Friends and Family
About Me
Visitors
| Provided by the web design company directory. |









3 comments:
So jealous. I want to go to the beach! Great pics too.
Your photos are amazing. You are talented. What kind of camera do you use? Most of my photos are from my phone! It just always seems to be there when something is happening!
Thanks! I use a Canon Rebel Xti. It has been a lot of fun!
I think it's great that the cell phones have cameras now. You can get shots that you would otherwise miss which is a big bonus.
Post a Comment