Monday, July 7, 2008

Alex

Alex has been enjoying his summer too! He has had playdates with friends, lots of time playing at parks, riding his bike (without training wheels), reading, going to a Mariner's game with his daddy and playing his Star Wars Lego game. It's been fun to have him at home all day! It's hard to believe he is already heading to 1st grade. We love you so much buddy!






3 comments:

Melain said...

Wow! Your kids are so cooperative in front of the camera! Super cute!!!

tkandgang said...

Danielle,

You are getting to be such an incredible photographer. Oh, how I wish you were close to help teach me a trick or two. We miss you guys bunches, but I can see that life is treating you incredibly well up in the Northwest. we are so happy for your family. Wow, Greyson is growing up a ton. I was so impressed that you captured such sweet shots of your little guy. I am sure it wasn't easy. I am always so amazed at the number of times I think I want to catch Parker's antics/mannerisms on film and yet whenever I try I usually fail to capture the moment I was trying for. Kudos to you, my dear!

The Wright Family said...

So cute!! I can't believe how awesome of a photographer you are! I wish you were around here so you could take some pics like that of Dallin!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.