Saturday, July 19, 2008

Had I known....


we probably wouldn't have gone to the King County Fair today in Enumclaw. We thought we would venture there to see what the fair had to offer. Not much. It was very small, and the highlight of the afternoon was a rock climbing wall and bungee jumping apparatus. Both Alex and Cole tried the bungee out and had fun but beyond that there wasn't much to do. I think we will pass next year and stick to the Puyallup for our fair adventures! For some reason I love to go to the fair. I think it is because it puts me in touch with my rural roots! I love the animals, the rides and all the corny sales booths. I always buy something that I never end up using! Of course all the yummy food is a bonus too! What is your favorite thing about the fair?

4 comments:

The Wright Family said...

I LOVE the fair too! Even though it is so crowded and dusty and hot. But I love the food and the animals, and that white trash feel. (I'm not kidding) I used to go and count all the mullets. I can't wait 'til fair time!

Wendy said...

I like the food, wandering around the booths, the food, and the food.

satcy said...

We were there too! Aaron works with a guy that entered his pigs. We only stayed for about an hour and the kids had had it. The highlight was the pig races. My kids have never been to a fair before and I don't think I will get them back.

Zappe Family said...

I LOVE the Puyallup Fair. It's a family tradition ever since I was little. I LOVE the corny sales booths too and we too...end up with things we don't need/use! Fun, fun!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.