Today we decided to try and give Greyson a hair cut at home. We've never attempted this before with any of our kids. Greyson was such a big boy and he did very well sitting still for daddy. He didn't even cry or fuss. All of his facial expressions just crack me up. He said so much without saying a word!

Help!
Is this over yet?
I think my daddy is finally done! Whew!
I make this look good!





4 comments:
What a cute little guy!
Its great to see you guys are doing so well. I found your blog on Melissa's blog and I couldn't help but check you out. Your boys are getting so big and especially greyson...wow he is absolutely adorable. Barney and I hope all is going good for your family.
what a good boy! Carver still screams like we're scalping him. hopefully that changes in time... :) It's fun to see your blog!
What a sweetie! It's fun to see how Greyson and our little Parker make such similar faces at this age. You have such a beautiful little family! I just love the new family pic of your family at the beach. You all look so darling!
Glad to see that life is treating you all so well.
Kristin Esplin
Post a Comment