Today after snack, I gave Greyson a book to read in his high chair while I helped Cole in the potty.(That's a whole other story! More on that later!) Anyways............... I came back a couple of minutes later and found Greyson snoozing away. He was all tuckered out!
It's hard to believe that TODAY he is 17 months old. He is growing and changing so much. Now instead of working on walking he is honing is running skills. He loves to play with cars and balls. Doesn't like to hold any one's hand when he needs to. Loves to throw his food on the floor. Loves to take a drink from his sippy cup and spit it all over himself. Loves to snuggle when he is tired. He is getting to be such a big boy with his own ideas about what he wants. It's so much fun to see more of his personality emerge. We love you little guy!





5 comments:
what a precious photo!!!
Awww, sweet.
That's so cute. I love it.
love those cheeks!
He is so adorable. I love the pics of you guys way back when. I remember going to your reception in Idaho. I'm sure glad that you didn't catch a picture with me in the background! :)
Post a Comment