It's hard to believe but 12 years have passed since I said "I DO" to my sweet hubby. We have had a lot of ups and a few downs but I wouldn't change anything. I love him more now than ever and I'm so grateful for the life we have together. I love you Bryan and Happy Anniversary!!!!!
This first picture was taken the year we met (1992) at Boise State University. We were soooo young!




8 comments:
Very cute. Congrats! Is it today? Ours is the 16th. It'll be 23 for us this Saturday.
Ours was the 10th! Congrats on 23 years!
congrats! great photos!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats. Love the pictures.
Happy Anniversary! I love the family photo at the top! We miss you guys!
Such cute pictures! You are both just darling! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to you too! I love the pics!
You were spring chickens. Happy Anniversary
Post a Comment