Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Bike Ride and Sushi



For FHE this week we decided to concentrate on making healthy choices for our physical bodies. Now that Alex is able to ride his bike without training wheels we decided to put the two little ones in the bike trailer and go for a family bike ride. It was so much fun and the boys had a great time. I wasn't sure if Alex would be able to keep up with us but he did great. Cole and Greyson were real troopers and just hung out with their snacks and juice. It won't be long before Cole will be able to join us on his bike as well. He does great on our street but wouldn't be able to pedal up the hills too well. After our bike ride we decided to take the boys to Sushi Land for dinner. If you haven't been there before it's worth a try. The sushi is pretty good and very reasonably priced. The service can be a bit slow but it's fun because they have a big conveyor belt that the sushi passes your table on. The boys love it there! There is just something about sushi. I always feel like I've done something good for my health after I eat there. All in all, it was a great night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to try it! Do you go to the one at Southcenter?

Danielle Weathers said...

We go to either the one at Southcenter or the one in Bellevue. The one in Southcenter is a bit bigger and seems to be quicker to get into than the one in Bellevue. Make sure you try the Tempura Shrimp. Not sushi but yummy if you like seafood. Have fun!

Leslie Behunin said...

I love sushi too. It's so hard to find someone who is a sushi lover. We'll need to go once I'm no longer preg-e. :)

I love what you did to those photo's! Reduced the saturation, right?

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.