Monday, December 15, 2008

First Snow

Yeah.....it snowed! We have had so much fun enjoying the winter weather here in the Pacific Northwest. On Saturday we woke up to a few inches of snow so after breakfast we got all bundled up and went out to play. We had a blast! We had a snowball fight, went to the park with our sleds, made snow angels and watched Greyson experience the snow for the first time.


This is Alex just after he went down the slide on his sled. I just love the pure joy on his face!
Cole making a snow angel. He loves to make angels! He even looks like an angel here.

Snow ball fight! I love Cole's anticipation!


Brotherly love!



Greyson is a little unsure.




Hey, maybe this isn't so bad!






I think I'll go for a walk in this white stuff. If I get lost just follow the foot prints.






6 comments:

Heiner Happenings said...

Look's like fun! Danielle, I love your pictures of the kids! You do a great job! I love the one of Grey walking away. The kids are sure cute!

Wendy said...

I love little kids in puffy coats!

Julie said...

You're such a good mom! Sounds like tons of fun. Greyson is so cute and grown up now!

Jill said...

I love Greyson's face inside the hat! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!! We are enjoying the snow, too. Thanks for all your great pictures. Super talent! Wow!!!

Zappe Family said...

How cute is that?

The Wright Family said...

That's so cute! I haven't taken Dallin outside to really play in the snow yet. I think I will now though :) I missed seeing you guys at Christmas! I hope we can see you guys sometime soon!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.