Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

There must have been some good boys in the Weathers' house this year because Santa Claus brought each of the boys what they asked for.


Alex and his Star Wars Lego set

Greyson and his new basketball hoop

Cole and his Speedracer race car track


Aunt Chelle



Greyson and his favorite present, stainless steel pots and pans. He was so cute! He didn't really want to open any other presents once he opened these. He carried them everywhere!



Alex enjoying Christmas




Greyson and his Elmo Live. It was so cute....he kept trying to kiss Elmo and feed Elmo with his new pots and pans and utensils.




This is actually Cole's new scooter but Greyson thought it was his. If we had let him go outside and try it out I think he would have been able to do it. He kept getting on and balancing on it. He was so sad when we had to put it away in the garage. It must be time for Greyson to get a scooter too!


Cole as Speedracer. He loved this helmet and steering wheel. He was so happy and it was so cute!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I miss Christmases with little kids. Maybe next year you can adopt me and I'll spend Christmas morning with you.

Jill said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas. We sure missed you guys.

Heiner Happenings said...

What a great Christmas! Colby and I were just commenting on how happy your boys always look! You guys are awesome and we cant wait to get up there!!

Anonymous said...

Alex and Mac could hang out all day doing Star Wars legos

Julie said...

Cute pictures! Isn't funny that kids can be entertained by pots and pans! They're so easy to please sometimes!

The Wright Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Dallin loves that Elmo. Every time we pass by it in Wal-mart or somewhere I let him play with it for a second, and he goes crazy with excitement!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.