Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Time in Leavenworth

This past weekend we went to Leavenworth with the Weathers' clan and we had a good time together. Thanks Gramma and Papa! We played games, ate great food, went to the Lighting, saw Santa, and just hung out together.

This is after Alex chased Santa down the street! So cute!!!!

Heidi and Kayden


Gramma and Papa with Alex, Cole and Mr. Grumpy


Alex was so cute.....he was excited to take his picture with all of the fictional characters in town. This boy is not shy. I love it!



Ol' Blue Eyes

Brothers




6 comments:

Zappe Family said...

How fun. I've only ever been there 1 time...when I was 10 years old in the summertime. I don't remember much. Your pictures make me want to go now though! How fun to get together with your family! I love the picture of "ol' blue eyes."

Jill said...

I love Cole's blue eyes. I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas, well a little before. That looked like you were having a lot of fun. Great for the kids.

satcy said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. We will have to talk about where you stay and what to do. Aaron and I want to go next year.

Anonymous said...

dARLING PICS DANIELLE - THAT IS WHAT I CALL A SANTA! LOCE THEM - YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG!

The Wright Family said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see you guys! Cole's blue eyes are beautiful! (maybe handsome is a better word) :)

Anonymous said...

Darling pics! How fun - that is great you got snow - and lots of it for WA. How fun - we have had 60 degree weather in Denver and NO SNOW at ALL! Still waiting to use our sled!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.