Lately Alex has been going through so many changes. Learning to read bigger books, learning math and how to tell time, growing taller and out of his pants(seemingly overnight!), and now losing baby teeth. On Bryan's birthday Alex was playing Legos and in the process of using his teeth to pull Legos apart he really loosened up his bottom tooth. It got to the point that when we sat down to dinner it was too loose to even eat without pain. Sooooo.....here is what happened next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visitor Map
Say Hello!
If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.
Alex
Cole
Greyson
Friends and Family
About Me
Visitors
| Provided by the web design company directory. |









7 comments:
so fun! cute pix. parker made a deal w/the toothfairy that he could keep his first tooth (since it was SO healthy) and still get some moolah.
Now that you've entered the Tooth Fairy stage, you better read this:
http://wendyswashingtonadventures.blogspot.com/2007/09/easter-bunny-doesnt-come-here-anymore.html
Thanks for the words of wisdom Wendy!
He's so cute. You should have my husband show you the "dental floss" trick to get those baby teeth out. It works great! Your kids are darling and you take such great photos!!
He's so cute. I love it.
Ew. I totally forgot about pulling teeth. But that's fun for him!
Wow! You are growing up Alex! Brinlee can't wait to see you at Nana's on the 20th.
I liked the leatherman tool as the tooth extractor. Brent has one of those. We'll have to give it a try when the time comes.
I read Wendy's Tooth Fairy/Easter Bunny/Santa post. Funny! I was totally laughing out loud! I'll have to remember those when Brinlee's teeth start to fall out.
Post a Comment