The boys set out early this Halloween so we could leave on our road trip that night at a decent hour. They began at 5:30 and were draggin' their bags by 7:15. Greyson's first year actually participating was about the same as my other boys. Every time somebody would open their door he would try to go in the house. After about 6 houses, he was content to go in the stroller as long as he had his pumpkin light saber his Aunt Chrissy gave him. Thanks Chrissy!
Here is Alex( pre-costume) working on his light saber skills.


Greyson was so cute! He really got into the light sabers too!

Our little Dumbo! Cutest one ever!

This was my feable attempt at a pic of all the boys. Greyson was having none of it. Anyways, Halloween 2008 with Darth Vader, Dumbo and Batman!
8 comments:
Such DARLING BOYS!!
So cute! Your boys are growing up so fast! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!
Looks like you guys had fun! They are so cute in their costumes! (Oh, and I LOVE the fall pictures too!)
I totally saw those kids out TorT-ing and I didn't recognize them! The costumes got my attention. GREAT ones.
Hey guys, how are you??! Send us your email so we can add you to our blog! Colby & Brooke
darling pics girlie - love the template - i will have to use that one sometime - updated my blog look too. Love the pics! So cute!
They look so cute.
Hello our FAVORITE family!! We are so happy we found your blog! Danielle here is my e-mail send me yours so I can send you an invite to our blog. Can you send me your home address and phone number too? We are planning a trip up to Seattle in March...it would be great to see you guys and let the little kids play!
Much Love,
The Heiners
Post a Comment