Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Fun!!






Today Cole had a field trip with his preschool class. They went to a local pumpkin patch where they got to go in a corn maze, take a tractor ride, and pick out pumpkins. It was fun to see Cole with all of his little buddies. He was so excited, especially about wearing his "new" army boots in the mud. Greyson was a good sport too. It was a perfect fall day, crisp and sunny! I love the fall....it's my favorite season of the year.


8 comments:

satcy said...

Great shots! Cole is even color cordinated. What a fun day.

debi said...

sweet shots of those pumpkins!!! and the ones on the vine are cute too :)

Leslie Behunin said...

You've got to love his HUGE smile! So glad everyone had fun!

Blog Example said...

What absolutely gorgeous little boys you have. You are going to have quite the time fighting off the girls when they are teenagers. Hope all is well!

Bennett Family said...

great pix! cute boys.

The Wright Family said...

So cute! I love fall too! I just wish it wasn't so short. I always love pictures with pumpkins in them. :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big they are.

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute girl! My gosh! The boys are growing up so fast! Is that really Greyson! He was a baby 2 days ago! Darling pics as ever!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.