Thursday, October 30, 2008

You are my heart and I am your heart


Anybody who has a 3 year old knows that it can be difficult at best to navigate the parenting challenges that come with this age group. But, there are also such sweet and tender moments with this age. My Cole is such a sweet boy! He has a kind and sensitive heart. Today while eating lunch this was our conversation:
Cole: "You know what mommy, I love you!"
Me: "You know what Cole, I love you too!"
Cole: "You are my heart and I am your heart."
Me(totally choked up): "Oh buddy, that is one of the nicest things anybody has said to me."
He just smiled.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

That's so precious! He's going to be a charmer.

satcy said...

That choked me up too! You gotta love moments like those. It makes the not so fun moments worthwhile. Have fun this weekend. Sure wish we could join you.

Bennett Family said...

that is the sweetest thing EVER!!!

Lindsay said...

He is so cute! I love sweet moments!

Zappe Family said...

That's so sweet!

debi said...

I love what he said, and the underlying feeling he must have experienced to say it

Anonymous said...

I know, I miss that sweet soul. I've always said he's a lover, not a fighter. We miss him.

Anonymous said...

I love that boy. He is one of the most tender hearted boys I know. That is so sweet. Look now I'm getting choked up, you know my hormones are crazy.

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.