Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend 2008

Okay, so I'm still figuring out how to post a slideshow on blogger....until then you can click the link below and it should direct you to our Memorial Day slideshow. We had a great time exploring the beach. We added to our sea glass and sea shell collections and the boys even built a fort.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/7213366@N07/show/

3 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Where is that? It looks like a lot of fun. You took some amazing pictures! I loved the one of Bryan and Alex catching some ZZZ's together! So sweet!

satcy said...

Those are some great pictures! Looks like your family had a fun time. Gotta love the Utah sweatshirt!

The Wright Family said...

Those pictures are amazing! They are so precious! I wish I were half the photographer that you are! Those pictures make me want to go back to TQ someday-it's SO beautiful!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.