For Mother's Day I received this book by Cynthia L. Copeland from my family. It's hilarious and for the most part rang true for me. I thought it would be fun to start sharing some of the really important stuff my kids have taught me. I'll be quoting from her book mostly but may come up with my own original ideas too!
"Even babies like to grab for things just beyond their reach". -Cynthia L. Copeland
I think as we get a little older we tend to be more set in our ways. A little more complacent with how things are. Unwilling to "stretch" ourselves beyond what we think we are capable of. I watch my children try new things each day that must seem like monumental tasks. Alex is learning to read...but he does not seem discouraged or overwhelmed by this. It's a big challenge but he reaches beyond what he knows now to learn something new. My kids teach me so much and I am so grateful to be able to learn from them each day!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visitor Map
Say Hello!
If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.
Alex
Cole
Greyson
Friends and Family
About Me
Visitors
| Provided by the web design company directory. |




1 comment:
That is so neat, and so true. I have learned so much from Dallin in just his 10 months of life! I can't imagine how it will be to have multiple little ones to learn from!
Post a Comment