Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Blog

I (Danielle) have recently joined a photography group in my ward. We are to meet once a month to talk photography. I have yet to meet with them officially but look forward to my first meeting this month. Anyways, those in the group have set up a blog to document their progress by taking 100 pictures in 100 days. I'm behind the rest of the group because I just started a couple weeks ago and most of them started early this year. I am playing catch up! Anyways, I have set up a new blog if you want to track my progress. You can find it at www.snapscraps.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out! Here is one picture to give you a sneak peek.









No comments:

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.