Thursday, April 2, 2009

California Trip (continued)-Disneyland

Sorry for such a large post but this is my way of journaling and I didn't want to forget anything......Anyways, this was our trip to Disneyland. We had a BLAST!!! The boys really enjoyed themselves and it was fun to see the magic through their eyes.


Alex and Cole had the opportunity to make their own light sabers just before we went to Space Mountain.....a big highlight of the trip!

Next we went to the Jedi Training Academy. They tell you to line up early so we were there 45 minutes before the next "training" session was to begin. The boys waited patiently even though they knew there was a chance they wouldn't be selected to participate. Bryan and I were nervous but hopeful they would get picked. Low and behold, the first two kids picked were Alex and Cole. It was so awesome! They were so excited!!!!! Also, a little nervous.....


There was just a flat space on the floor and then all of a sudden the floor started to raise up and Darth Vader was there!





Alex was picked to use his "new jedi skills". He was so brave!




Cole using his skills against Darth Vader!



Alex and Cole with Woody!



Indiana Jones was one of the coolest rides at Disneyland. Cole wasn't big enough to go so Bryan and I took turns with Alex. It was quite the ride! Here Cole was pretending to be Indiana Jones.


One of the rides that both Alex and Cole got to ride with Dad. They loved it!



I just had to buy the Mickey Mouse ears. I just love this picture! They look so happy!





Greyson was a trooper! By the end of the day he was plum tuckered out!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that picture of Greyson asleep! He just looks flat out exhausted. What a fun trip for you guys!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.