Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.....

Some of you know that I have been working on my photography business lately. It's been a lot of fun developing my website and blog and just pushing myself to learn as much as I can. I had the awesome opportunity of working with my friend Julie Parker at one of her mentoring sessions last fall and just last week I was invited back to do a workshop with her. I had a great time and learned a tremendous amount from her. She is awesome! Here is one of my photos from that workshop. If you want to see more of my latest work check out my photo blog(danielleweathersphotography.blogspot.com) here.


2 comments:

Heiner Happenings said...

Can you just come down here and take our kids pictures! What a great job Danielle! It totally looks like a page out of a magazine. Colby just said when we make it up there, he will pay you to do our trip pictures.

The Wright Family said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL picture! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun too!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.