Saturday, April 4, 2009

Check it out!

I just updated my photography blog............http://www.danielleweathersphotography.blogspot.com. I've been wanting to experiment with indoor/studio work and natural light. Check it out and let me know what you think.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I didn't know you were a photographer :) I checked out your stuff -- Great website by the way.
Thanks for the sweet comment about my puzzles -- I am so glad your kiddos liked theirs :)

Anonymous said...

Okay - you have to design the top of my family blog! I love love love the owles!!

Anonymous said...

Okay - you have to design the top of my family blog! I love love love the owles!!

Melain said...

Danielle, you're good! What kind of camera do you have? Do you have to spend a lot of time in Photoshop to get them to pop like that?

Danielle Weathers said...

Melain-

Thanks! Appreciate it! I have a Canon 5D. I'm loving it! As far as photoshop goes, it really depends on the photo. Some need more work than others but this particular photo series didn't take much. I had some sweet light to work with! Thanks again!

Danielle Weathers said...

Vicki-
Thanks! It's been fun to design the site, a lot of work, but fun!

The Wright Family said...

Oh my word those are amazing! You do an awesome job! I wish we lived closer to you so you could test stuff out on us! :)

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.