Today was Alex's last day of Kindergarten. It was such a bittersweet day for us as his parents. We are excited that summer is here and we get to spend each day uninterrupted together but it's hard to comprehend that our little boy is heading into 1st grade this fall. He has grown right before our eyes, way too fast! He did great in Kindergarten, he really enjoyed it and is developing a love for school. He is already reading and way to smart for his own good! We love you so much Alex and mom and dad are so very proud of you!





2 comments:
He's such a handsome little man!
It looks like you guys do so many fun activities! Can I come join your family? :) I can't believe that Alex already finished Kindergarten! It seems like only a few days ago that I saw the picture of him getting on the bus for the first time!
Post a Comment