Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sophia at play and cooing!



I took this video of Sophia today(for some reason I can't get the sound to work). She is much more alert and loved her toy. She kept batting it with her hand and she started cooing too! She is just so adorable and we love her so much! We are so grateful to have her in our family!

7 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

Oh so precious and sweet!!

Jill said...

It had sound for me. She is such a sweetheart! I'm so happy for you guys.

debi said...

It made my day to see and hear that moment. what a blessing you are to each other. Sweet, sweet, sweet...

Heidi and Corey said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I love your new header too...all the little ones together. Perfect ;)

MaryKai said...

What a beautiful little girl you have!! And what an amazing picture of your kids!! They're like angels from heaven!

The Wright Family said...

She is so beautiful! She Is so very alert! I love your top picture of all your kids. So precious :)

tkandgang said...

Danielle, she is so precious. No matter how many times I see it, I still can't get over that incredible head of hair. She is such a beautiful little lady and she really seems so alert for her age. We are all thrilled for your addition. We just got the formal announcement in the mail yesterday and have it proudly displayed in our kitchen. I have already "showed off" her hair to a few of my girl friends already. I'm so incredibly happy for your family!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.