We took the kids to this Alpaca Farm in Kent on Saturday. We had such a great time. The kids absolutely loved the Alpacas. They are such gentle animals and allowed the children to feed them and touch them. Of course, the boys had no fear anyways!

Greyson feeding his new friend. (this is right before he took a bite out of the apple himself)

One of the many Alpacas. They are so cute!

This girl was spinning some Alpaca yarn.


Getting some love.....

This baby Alpaca that Alex and Cole are petting was born just an hour before we got there.



This picture just cracks me up! I love the Alpaca's expression in the background.
8 comments:
Looks like so much fun! and you got some really great pictures... I love the one where there are alpacas of all different colors.
great photos..
Oh my gosh- those are SO cute. I may just have to take the girls there.
I didn't know there was something like that here! Can you send me the info so I can take my kids!
Thanks everyone!!! I e-mailed the owner and she said she would be happy to do a farm tour. She just asked that you e-mail her with some dates and she would put it on the calendar. If you are interested the web address is http://www.mkc-alpacas.com/index.html. Her name is Gina Martin and her e-mail address is martinsx2@bmi.net. Have fun and if you want someone to go with we would love it again!
You're right, those alpacas are way cute! I love your pictures of them too!
You're right, those alpacas are way cute! I love your pictures of them too!
Totally adorable lamas - and love the header pic so adorable! What a cute fam you have --hopefully I can start blogging again - miss it!
Post a Comment