Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sophia-12 weeks






It's so hard to believe that little Sophia is already over 12 weeks old! She is doing so well and growing sooooo big! She was in the 97th percentile for height and weight at her 3 month well child exam. WOW! She is giggling, smiling and jabbering tons! My favorite is in the morning when I go in to get her and when I peek over the crib she just smiles so big. Such a happy little girl! She rolled over 4 times in a row and loves to have tummy time. Her favorite right now is patty cake. She giggles and smiles every time. We love her so very much and feel so blessed to have her in our family. We are so grateful for her and her birth mother. We are truly blessed!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

She has such beautiful eyes!!! I love your pictures and I'm glad to hear she's being good for you! I'm still a little nervous to have 4 kids!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! Great shots too. I especially love that last one.

Vicki said...

I totally didn't notice I was signed in as Jake -- that was me :) oops

The Wright Family said...

Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I hope we can see her soon in person!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.