Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sophia Ambrose Weathers










I have so much to share about our wonderful journey to Sophia. I have much more to journal and many more pictures to share of her birth and everything leading up to it but first I wanted to share a few of her official newborn portraits. We are sooooooo blessed to have such a sweet bundle of joy in our family. We are so in love with her! She is the CUTEST little girl I have EVER seen. So sweet and such a little princess! We are forever grateful for the miracle of adoption and for her sweet birth mother. We will never be able to thank her enough for such a precious gift.

Here are little Miss Sophia's stats:

Born August 12, 2009 at 11:24 p.m.
Weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and measured 21 inches long
and CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!!!

8 comments:

Jill said...

I left a comment on your photo blog, but I couldn't help but come look at her again. My goodness she is so gorgeous! I wouldn't be able to sleep. I would just want to stare at her all day. Enjoy. She is sweet. Can't wait to hear all the details.

April said...

Oh my! Those pictures are besutiful and she is too! I love her hair!! (Mine are always very bald, hee hee.) Congratulations!!

tkandgang said...

Byan and Danielle!!!!

Oh my, We can't believe that head of hair on that little lady!!! That is just down right incredible! Danielle, we agree with your assessment. She is just beautiful! We are thrilled for your family and can't wait to hear more details of her birth and your current adventures with four. We are tickled PINK!!!

Kristin and Ted

Sarah J. said...

What a gorgeous baby girl you have! And that hair?! Oh man, I'm green with envy! I am so, so happy for you and your family! What a special little spirit she must be. All our love to your sweet little family.

Marisa said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you all! She's so beautiful and I can't believe all that hair! I love your photos and I can't wait to meet her

Camille said...

She is just darling! Can't wait to meet her in person! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

Heiner Happenings said...

YEAH!!! Finally we get to see her! Ive been waiting-Too adorable you guys. What a sweet little girl. We could not be happier for you two and your growing family. What wonderful people you are!!

Love
The Heiners

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.