For those who haven't heard the exciting news......the Weathers family is welcoming a new baby girl into our family in August. We couldn't be more excited!! Now the fun begins as we plan the nursery and prepare for her arrival. Who knew there were so many shades of pink?! :-)





15 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so, so happy for you. What a wonderful gift you'll be giving this precious little girl. Can't wait to hear more about her when she arrives.
I'm SO happy for you guys! Good luck with the pink, I'd be nervous to paint a whole room!
This is beautiful news!!! Heart felt congratulations your way! I do have a penchant for baby girl bracelets....let me know what colors you want!!
I am sooooooo excited for you guys. Even more excited than I am for myself. That's so awesome for you guys! And yes, pink is a wonderful color!
It's good to see that you are embracing the PINK!! Have so much fun with that...we can't wait to meet our new neice. SO excited. :)
Thank you ALL for your kind words. We are very excited! Thanks for sharing our excitment with us!
Marisa-
I am nervous to paint an entire room pink too! We'll see what we end up doing. I was thinking almost a sheer pink that looks almost white with a hint of pink?
Debi-
Would love a Debi Reeves original! Any colors would be great. :-)
What a lucky little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So EXCITED for you guys!!! There's nothing better than a pink room..... it means you have a beautiful baby girl that lives there. :)
That is so exciting! Watch out boys, here comes a PRINCESS!!! Embrace the pink.
Congrats. That is excellent news.
I know I already congratulated you on facebook but I wanted to do it again! That is so exciting!
You'll have to see our pink room. I LOVE it, not too bright or glary... BEHR ...I have to look it up... Malibu Coast, I think.
WOW!!!! We are so thrilled for your beautiful family! You are such special parents who have an incredible amount of love to share with your sweet children. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures with PINK!!! It will be so fun to compare the lives of our fourth children---yours being the youngest daughter of three older brothers and ours being the youngest son of three older sisters. What a wonderful ride you have in store! We are so thrilled for your family and can't wait to hear more details of the adventures that await you. YAHOO!!!!
oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you!!! You better keep this blog updated when she comes...I want details!
Post a Comment