Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay, you know who you are!

Hello All! Okay so normally I don't worry about things like this but lately there has been somebody we don't know (or at least we think we don't) checking our blog out. Maybe it's a long lost friend or just a random person but we are wondering who our blog fan is from Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis? Do tell, do tell!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hope you find this person. Well, you know it isn't me. I'm in the sticks, but at least you know where I am.

I hate it when somebody looks at my blog and I don't know who they are. I finally had to make mine private. Good luck.

debi said...

I usually get hits from their too. They originate from Scheris Schering's blog. Hmmmmm I asked once about someone from New Zealand and it turned out to be a Mom who used to live here.

Melanie said...

Your kids are adorable. I am so happy to see that life is treating you guys well. Where are you living now? Still in Bothell. Ry sure misses it up there and wants to move back as soon as the economy gets better.
BTW, I am the one from W Jordan that checks in often. I found your blog from Emily's blog and thought I would see how you all are. I hope that's okay.
Take care,
Melanie Schipaanboord

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.