Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Alex

Aunt Chelle and Alex
Our big boy turns 6!

Alex was so excited to open his present from his Papa and Gramma. He got Indiana Jones legos. We'll post more pictures later about these. The day after Alex's birthday he spent hours building this set. He loves it!

Daddy and Alex transforming Optimus Prime

Alex and Cole sharing!

6 candles on a tiny cupcake. Alex wanted cupcakes instead of a big cake. It was so sweet when Cole sang "Happy Birthday" to Alex all by himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle - we lost our hard drive and I not longer have your email. Could you email me? I read the front page about your mom on your blog yesterday and it kept me up last night. I was so moved by it and had to tell you -you have a talent for WRITING. You should write! So wonderful...I know your MOM is smiling down on you. What a beautifl tribute! And I had to ask - the pictures of the boys on the right and the picture of the car - ...did you take those? How beautiful! Wow! I want to be in a photography club! How wonderful! I just need to call you because I have so much to talk to you about. Can't wait to hear back from you -love, Tasha

Anonymous said...

Danielle - Love the pictures to the side. You took those and they are unbelievable! Hope you have blown them up! So cute! You are doing awesome with your photography girl!!

Tunes


Say Hello!

If you stop by, take a minute and say hi! We would love to hear from you.

Alex

Alex

Cole

Cole

Greyson

Greyson

Visitors

Provided by the web design company directory.